Senior CommunicationsAPPLY NOW
& PR Manager (Berlin)
Context As Scorpios Group is expanding internationally, and allowing their distinctive culture to manifest in new places, experiences and offerings, we are looking for an experienced Communications & PR Manager to manage and coordinate brand messages, and presence across projects.
What you will be doing in your roleThe successful candidate will deeply understand the Scorpios brand and its unique positioning within the wider cultural and hospitality realms, in order to cultivate and communicate key messages and campaigns to our partners and new audiences.
You will be responsible for managing and coordinating all PR campaigns and strategies across projects, in coordination with our external partners and our Content, Marketing and Design teams. We are looking for a highly organised, proactive and creative communication expert, with ability to manage multiple projects and bring an aligned brand message to our new markets as the Scorpios brand expands.
- Develop and implement strategic external communication plans. Expand our content calendar in collaboration with our Social Media Manager and Head of Marketing.
- Manage the Annual PR Strategy and create Press Releases and Press Kits (with Editorial and Design teams). Manage mailing lists and develop effective press or newsletter campaigns across projects.
- Press contacts database management and expansion – being the key point of contact for our PR agency. Together with PR partners and company stakeholders, co-organising press trips and press events on property or external locations.
- Manage partnerships integration within our communication plan in collaboration with the Head of Marketing. Identify opportunities for cross-functional campaigns and story amplification.
- Oversee the company’s media monitoring function and evaluate relevant industry news and media coverage. Conduct campaigns for industry awards.
- PR Reports – monthly and quarterly to the Head of Marketing and stakeholders.
- Monitoring emails for Marketing and Press. This includes newsletters management and coordination with editorial and marketing teams.
- Support in defining new audiences, and tailoring smart communication approaches to engage them
- Support in elaborating fresh content topics and messaging to resonate with our social media followers and new audiences – in close collaboration with Content Director and Social Media Manager.
- You are an excellent communicator/writer and a strong brand strategist, with full proficiency in English (native or acquired)
- 6+ years of experience in communications and PR management with a proven track record in planning and implementing both external and internal communication strategies and initiatives for international brands
- Excellent presentation skills
- Creative mind and storytelling skills
- Autonomy to develop and drive own projects, combined with strong collaboration/ team-integration skills
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment, to embrace and navigate change
- Ability to work methodically and meet deadlines
- Proficiency with Mac OS, MS Office Suite, Prowly and similar media management tools
What we offer
- Full time position (part-time negotiable with min. 30 hours per week)
- Office in the heart of Berlin & remote work
- Occasional discovery or work trips abroad
- International and multitalented creative team
- Wide opportunities for learning and development—among trailblazing hospitality brands and a dynamic creative studio